Here you'll find some of the best items to choose from, as well as my collection of dining out guides for popular chains.
Whether you're looking for fast food or more of a sit-down restaurant, I've got you covered!
Keto Restaurant Guides
Get the printable version of all Keto Eating Out Guides for just $9.99.
I greatly appreciate your support!
Keto at Wendy’s: Low Carb Meal Ideas & Nutrition
Keto Dunkin Donuts Menu (How to Order)
Order Keto at Burger King (Meal Guide)
Keto McDonald’s Menu (Order These Options!)
Keto at In-N-Out Burger (Meal Ideas + Nutrition)
Keto Buffalo Wild Wings Menu: What to Order + Helpful Tips
Keto at Zaxby’s: What to Order + Full Macro Breakdown
Eating Keto at Boston Market | Easy Low Carb Meal Ideas
Keto Texas Roadhouse Guide | Low Carb Meal Ideas
Keto at Panera Bread: Easy Meal Ideas & Full Nutrition
Jersey Mike’s Keto Menu: Home of the Sub in a Tub
Keto Taco Bell Guide: Easy-to-Read Nutrition & Meal Ideas
Keto Starbucks Drinks & Meals (Full Nutrition Info)
Ordering Keto at P.F. Chang’s
Keto at Olive Garden: Low Carb Meal Options & Nutrition
Eating Keto at Wingstop: Low Carb Options & Nutrition
Keto at Popeyes: Low Carb Meal Ideas & Nutrition
Best Keto & Low Carb Fast Food Options on the Go
Keto Arby’s Guide | Low Carb Meal Ideas, Nutritional Info & Tips
Jimmy Johns Keto Guide: Nutrition for all Unwiches
Keto on the Go: Low Carb Options at Five Guys
Keto on the Go: Low Carb Options at KFC
Keto on the Go: Low Carb Options at Eat’n Park
Keto on the Go: Low Carb Options at Chick-fil-A
What can I eat on a Keto diet when eating out?
Most restaurant food is loaded with either sugar or starch -- or a combination of the two. While it may taste great, the net carb counts are often way too high for us Keto dieters.
Here are some options that I order pretty regularly without falling out of ketosis.
Generally speaking, some of the lowest carb options you can choose for an entree include:
- Meat - Enjoy your favorite cuts of beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc. Just avoid anything battered and deep-fried.
- Sandwiches with no bun - Order your favorite sandwich without the bread. Just be mindful of condiments and toppings that could have high carb counts.
- Lettuce-wrapped burgers - I absolutely love burgers and these are perfect for Keto! I load mine up with healthy fats from bacon and avocado.
- Chicken wings - Choose a low carb sauce (like buffalo or ranch) and double-check with the kitchen that they aren't breaded in flour.
- Burrito bowls - Get all of you favorite meats, veggies and toppings. Just avoid the tortilla chips, beans and rice.
Remember, these are general guidelines.
Always double check the nutrition information for your Keto meal if possible.
When choosing a side dish, the most Keto-friendly options tend to be:
- Caesar salad - order without or remove croutons.
- Side salad - choose a creamy dressing like ranch, caesar or bleu cheese.
- Steamed veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini are the best options.
- Steamed green beans - add melted lemon butter or bacon for a yummy treat.
- Sauteed mushrooms - these make a great side dish or appetizer.