Oct 21, 2017
If you’ve been panicked to find a Keto-friendly option in a pinch, there are a few low carb options at Chick-fil-A that should keep you satisfied.
For the most part, you’ll want to avoid the bread on the sandwiches or wraps (obviously) and the amazing sweet tea. Also, the delicious sauces. Fortunately, there are some really great basic meals that should easily fit your dietary goals, as well as some more indulgent choices. You may be surprised! Be careful not to be tempted by the chicken strips either… they come in at a whopping 28 grams of carbs!
Unfortunately you’ll have to avoid all of the entree sized salads as they’re all almost 30 grams of carbs!
While the original Chick-fil-A breaded patty (no bun) is a bit higher in carbs (10), it isn’t completely out of question if you eat gluten. The original chicken nuggets, too. Beware of the spicy version — I’ve seen carb ranges of 16-20 grams, so I would count that out (boo!).
The Chick-fil-A Sauce really isn’t that Keto friendly, but it’s a major guilty pleasure of mine. Sometimes I partake. Most times I don’t.
- Grilled Chicken Breast, no bun (110 calories, 3g fat, 2g carbs, 19g protein)
- Grilled Chicken Breast Deluxe, no bun (180 calories, 10g fat, 3g carbs, 26g protein)
- 4 pc Grilled Chicken Nuggets (70 calories, 2g fat, 1g carbs, 13g protein)
- 6 pc Grilled Chicken Nuggets (110 calories, 2.5g fat, 2g carbs, 19g protein)
- 8 pc Grilled Chicken Nuggets (140 calories, 3g fat, 2g carbs, 25g protein)
- 12 pc Grilled Chicken Nuggets (210 calories, 5g fat, 3g carbs, 38g protein)
- 4 pc Original Nuggets (130 calories, 6g fat, 5g carbs, 14g protein)
- 6 pc Original Nuggets (190 calories, 9g fat, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 21g protein)
- 8 pc Original Nuggets (260 calories, 12g fat, 9g net carbs, 28g protein)
- 12 pc Original Nuggets (390 calories, 18g fat, 12g net carbs, 41g protein)
- Original Chicken Breast, no bun (230 calories, 11g fat, 10g carbs, 23g protein)
- Sausage Patty (190 calories, 18g fat, 0g carbs, 9g protein)
- Bacon, 1 slice (30 calories, 2g fat, 0g carbs, 2g protein)
- Folded Egg (90 calories, 6g fat, 0g carbs, 6g protein)
- Side salad (160 calories, 11g fat, 8g net carbs, 6g protein)
- Garlic & Herb Ranch Sauce (140 calories, 14g fat, 1g carbs, 0g protein)
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce (50 calories, 4.5g fat, 1g carbs, 0g protein)
- Chick-fil-A Sauce (140 calories, 13g fat, 6g carbs, 0g protein)
- Creamy Salsa Dressing (290 calories, 31g fat, 3g carbs, 0g protein)
- Light Italian Dressing (25 calories, 1.5g fat, 3g carbs, 0g protein)
- Garlic & Herb Ranch Dressing (280 calories, 29g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein)
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing (310 calories, 32g fat, 3g carbs, 1g protein)
- Water (0 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 0g protein)
- Diet Soda (0 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 0g protein)
- Small Diet Lemonade (15 calories, 0g fat, 4g carbs, 0g protein)
- Medium Diet Lemonade (15 calories, 0g fat, 7g carbs, 0g protein)
- Large Diet Lemonade (30 calories, 0g fat, 9g carbs, 0g protein)
Ordering Low Carb Options at Chick-fil-A
- 12 pc Grilled Chicken Nuggets + 2x Zesty Buffalo Sauce + Medium Diet Coke (310 calories, 14g fat, 5g carbs, 38g protein)
- Grilled Chicken Deluxe (no bun) + Side Salad /w Garlic Herb Ranch Dressing + Bottle of Water (620 calories, 50g fat, 13g carbs, 26g protein)
- Original Chicken Sandwich (no bun) + Chik-fil-A Sauce (370 calories, 24g fat, 16g carbs, 0g protein)
More Keto Restaurant Guides
Get the printable version of all Keto Eating Out Guides for just $5.
I greatly appreciate your support!
Eat 'n Park
Dominic is a passionate cat dad and Keto enthusiast from Pittsburgh. When he's not motivating the Keto community on Instagram, you can likely find him in the kitchen cooking up something delicious with his husband, Seth.