Nov 1, 2018
I first discovered Wingstop during a vacation trip to Chicago. I had just started Keto and after hearing so many rave reviews, I knew I had to give it a go and see what all the fuss was about.
My husband and I ordered a selection of the lowest carb options and they were all delicious. My favorite flavors, by far, are the garlic parmesan and lemon pepper.
Unfortunately, the only Wingstop in Pittsburgh wasn’t around too long and no longer exists. I make it a point to stop and pick up some of their delicious wings if I ever encounter them in another city.
Keep reading to find Wingstop nutrition information, meal ideas and more!
Overview at Wingstop
- We’re going to want to stick exclusively to the jumbo chicken wings. Unfortunately, the tenders and boneless wings have way too many carbs.
- Wing sauces vary in carbohydrates — some are super low carb and others are pretty high. Take note of the carb counts.
- Some of the dipping sauces are low carb, but fairly high in calories. You can fit in more chicken wings if you forego the dipping sauces.
- Save time and get exactly what you want by ordering online — it doesn’t get any easier.
- If you order extra wings or have some leftover, they reheat beautifully in the air fryer!
Wingstop Jumbo Wings Flavors
The following nutrition information is for 2 jumbo chicken wings. The lowest carb options are at the top of the list.
- Plain (140 calories, 8g fat, 1g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Atomic (140 calories, 8g fat, 1g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Original Hot (140 calories, 8g fat, 1g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Mild (190 calories, 14g fat, 1g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Cajun (140 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Garlic Parmesan (200 calories, 15g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 16g protein)
- Lemon Pepper (190 calories, 14g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein
- Louisiana Rub (190 calories, 14g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein
- Hawaiian (160 calories, 8g fat, 5g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Mango Habanero (160 calories, 8g fat, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein)
- Spicy Korean Q (170 calories, 8g fat, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 16g protein)
- Hickory Smoked BBQ (170 calories, 8g fat, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 16g protein)
For half a dozen wings, multiple the numbers by 3.
For a full dozen, multiple the numbers by 6.
Wingstop Dipping Sauces
There are a few dipping sauces that are low in carbs, but they do pack a decent amount of calories. The only sauces suitable for Keto are:
- Ranch (310 calories, 33g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein)
- Blue Cheese (310 calories, 32g fat, 3g carbs, 3g protein)
Don’t be surprised — there aren’t many side options you can pickup at Wingstop that are low carb.
- Celery, 4 sticks (5 calories, 0g fat, 1g carb, 0g protein)
- Carrots, 4 sticks (17 calories, 0g fat, 4g carb, 1g fiber, 0g protein)
Pretty standard fare here — water, unsweetened tea or diet soda will be your best bet.
Wingstop Meal Ideas
- 6 Garlic Parmesan + 6 Lemon Pepper wings (1170 calories, 87g fat, 12g carbs, 6g fiber, 93g protein)
- 6 Lemon Pepper Wings + side of ranch (853 calories, 72g fat, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 46g protein)
- 6 Atomic Wings + celery + side of blue cheese (425 calories, 24g fat, 4g carbs, 3g fiber, 45g protein)
All nutrition information can be found on the Wingstop website.
What are your favorite Wingstop Keto meals? Comment below!
More Keto Restaurant Guides
Get the printable version of all Keto Eating Out Guides for just $5.
I greatly appreciate your support!
Eat 'n Park
Dominic is a passionate cat dad and Keto enthusiast from Pittsburgh. When he's not motivating the Keto community on Instagram, you can likely find him in the kitchen cooking up something delicious with his husband, Seth.