With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, what better to celebrate than with my Keto Chocolate Sauce? As a self-proclaimed choc-o-holic, this delectable treat will satisfy the sweetest of sweet tooths. Best of all, you can make it to suit your Keto lifestyle.
A great chocolate sauce starts with great chocolate — I recommend using your favorite chocolate bar. This can be either dark chocolate or any of your favorite Keto milk chocolates. I have yet to find or try low carb white chocolate, but I’m sure it would work just fine!
My choices for the Keto chocolate sauce are below:
Personally, my favorites are:
- Lilys Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- ChocZero Premium Milk Chocolate
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Bar
Keto Chocolate Sauce
- 3 oz your favorite chocolate bar or chips
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- In a small saucepan, start warming heavy cream, but DO NOT BOIL.
- Put chocolate of choice into a metal or glass bowl (that wont melt).
- When heavy cream is warmed, pour over chocolate and let set for 3 minutes until chocolate melts.
- Whisk together until combined. Store sealed in a glass container for up to two weeks.
Uses for Keto Chocolate Sauce
My Keto Chocolate Sauce is extremely versatile! Some of my favorite applications include:
- Dipping fresh strawberries
- Drizzled on a Keto-friendly cheesecake
- Blended into a frozen iced mocha
- Poured over Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
- with a spoon.
If you’re more interested in just chocolate coating your favorite foods, all you need is your favorite chocolate bar or chips! Just heat and stir in the microwave (20 seconds at a time or so) until melted. Seriously, who knew you could still enjoy chocolate covered strawberries on a low carb, Keto diet?
Support No Bun Please
If you found this helpful, please consider sharing this post on social media -- I greatly appreciate it!