Jan 13, 2016
Have you guys heard of Keto Krate before? Well, I hadn’t either until I stumbled upon them via Facebook. Essentially, Keto Krate is an extremely simple way to get low carb, high fat snacks delivered right to your door!
What is Keto Krate?
When you sign up for Keto Krate, you are subscribing to a monthly snack subscription box that is filled with some really tasty treats. You start by paying a flat fee for each month. After payment, you will receive a Keto Krate the following month. If you wish to discontinue (not sure why you would), you can do so at any time. There are no obligations!
Snacks! The snacks themselves can range in type and include things like bars, nuts, spices, cooking ingredients, condiments, dried cheese, meats, and drinks! Typically, the product alone would retail for $36+.
Coupons! Typically, the coupons sent along with the Keto Krate are worth $20+. This makes it super easy and affordable to stock up on one (or all) of the sampled products that tickle your fancy!
The box also comes filled with really cool, frilly packing “peanuts.” Cats LOVE these!
This month, I was very excited to uncover:
- Coco Polo Milk Chocolate with Almonds – Oh. my. gosh. Milk chocolate on a Keto diet? Who would’ve ever thought? These taste insane! I’m talking the real deal here. This is definitely a product I will be purchasing more of! I love the almond and chocolate combo and appreciate that it was also sweetened with stevia! Order Here.
- Zenify Drink – This drink tastes really good and I didn’t see any funky ingredients in it. The product is made to help you relax and it sure did. It’s kind of like the opposite of an energy drink with the energy drink taste. Order Here.
- Gorilly Goods: Savory Pumpkin Seeds and Kale – These were surprisingly delicious. The first bite I was a bit unsure, but it was only a matter of time before the package was empty. These kind of reminded me of Thanksgiving dinner. Order Here.
- Cello Whisps – You simply cannot go wrong with Parmesan cheese crisps. Cello has come up with a great convenience food when cooking is not an option. These were great dipped into some sour cream — yum! Order Here.
- Good Dee’s Cookie Mix – If you want a wonderful Keto chocolate chip cookie, this is where you’re going to get it. These were insane! The texture was on point. The sweetness was perfect. They totally mimicked a real chocolate chip cookie. These are made with sunflower seeds and they definitely taste like them. I happen to love sunflower seeds, so these were right up my alley! Order Here.
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Beef Sticks – Love that this company emphasizes sustainably-raised meat, that’s very important to me. These came in two flavors — cracked pepper and chipotle. The cracked pepper was pretty good, but the chipotle was fire! Order Here.
- Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds – This isn’t the first time I’ve had these almonds, and it definietely won’t be the last. I adore them! They are perfect when you want chocolate and a package was only 2 net carbs! Order Here.
- Big John’s Beef Jerky – It’s actually really difficult to find jerky that is Keto-friendly. Most are just full of sugar. Big John’s Beef Jerky is low carb and the flavor was perfect! These were a really great snack for me. I also loved that it was made in my home state of Pennsylvania! Order Here.
All in all, I didn’t try one product that I didn’t like!
How much does it cost?
The total cost for the Keto Krate is $39.90/month. This includes the products at a discounted rate ($34.95) and the shipping ($4.95). There is no obligation, and you can cancel at any time if you aren’t satisfied.
Is the Keto Krate worth it?
Absolutely, and I’ll tell you exactly why!
- I love getting gifts. I also love getting mail. When you subscribe to Keto Krate, it’s like getting gifts in the mail!
- Small business support. Most of these products appear to be small-batch and independently owned. Anytime I can help a small business or somebody local, I do!
- Cheaper in the long run. Having a Keto Krate allows me to try a bunch of different products without taking a huge gamble on whether or not I’ll like it.
- It’s simple. I don’t have to scour the shelves for new products — they’re already picked out and perfect for my Keto lifestyle!
If you’re looking for something fun and beneficial to your Keto lifestyle, I highly recommend the Keto Krate!
Dominic is a passionate cat dad and Keto enthusiast from Pittsburgh. When he's not motivating the Keto community on Instagram, you can likely find him in the kitchen cooking up something delicious with his husband, Seth.