Use this Keto calculator to determine your macronutrient levels. This will be your best method for reaching and maintaining nutritional ketosis.
I highly suggest using the Keto Gains calculator.
Before starting, please make sure that you understand that:
- Carbs are a limit. Do not eat above your carb allowance daily. This will ensure ketosis.
- Protein is a goal. Your main priority. Always strive to hit your protein macro goal each day. You can eat more protein if desired.
- Fat is a lever. Eat as much as you need to feel satisfied and energized. Not a goal. Eat less to lose more. Eat more to gain.
If you've ever heard somebody tell you to "track your macros," this is the first step.
Please start by entering your information below.
Tracking Your Macros
It's important that you track your macros -- at least temporarily -- until you can get a feel for the amount of food you can eat. My favorite way to do this is with an app on my phone called My Fitness Pal. You can look up millions of different foods, create recipes, scan barcodes and more. I highly encourage you to check it out.
Others prefer to use plain old pen and paper, and that's completely fine.
Remember to re-check your macros with the Keto Calculator as you lose weight. This is integral as your dietary needs will change over time.
How to Find Body Fat Percentage
There are a number different ways that you can calculate or estimate your body fat that include:
- Skinfold calipers
- Body measurements
- DEXA scans
- Comparison photos
Chances are that you'll likely opt for the last option -- comparison photos. This method is fine despite not being as accurate.
You can see some comparison photos of men and women below:
Start the Keto Diet today!
Get instant access to the most comprehensive Keto bundle that will have you burning fat for energy in no time!
- The Keto Beginning: Complete Guide & 30-Day Meal Plan
- Fat Fueled: Keto Program & 30-Day Meal Plan
Everything you need to embark on your Keto journey! What are you waiting for? Let's get started!